Slightly updated Clojure cheatsheet available
Andy Fingerhut
2012-10-09 01:41:45 UTC
http://jafingerhut.github.com

The only changes since the previous version are to add a mention of *unchecked-math*, and the following new symbols in Clojure 1.4 are now mentioned. These 1.4-specific symbols have (1.4) just before them to indicate that they are only available in Clojure 1.4:

Extensible data literals in reader:
*data-readers*, default-data-readers

New operations on vectors:
mapv, filterv, reduce-kv

Data-conveying exceptions:
ex-data, ex-info

All of the links to symbols in Clojure 1.3 are still to ClojureDocs.org, but because that site does not have anything new to Clojure 1.4 on it, the links to the 1.4-specific symbols are to the Clojure API documentation on Github.

Right now the new versions of the cheatsheets are only available here:

http://jafingerhut.github.com

which can also be reached by clicking on the "Download other versions" link at the bottom of this page:

http://clojure.org/cheatsheet

The version on clojure.org will likely be updated soon.

Andy
Grant Rettke
2012-10-09 02:25:02 UTC
Post by Andy Fingerhut
The only changes since the previous version are to add a mention of *unchecked-math*, and
Nice! Is there one in Info format out there? I can't find it.
Andy Fingerhut
2012-10-09 04:34:02 UTC
I haven't created an info format version of it, nor am I aware of anyone else who has.

I have a Clojure program that starts from a data structure and generates LaTeX and HTML versions of the cheatsheet from that. It is available here:

https://github.com/jafingerhut/clojure-cheatsheets/blob/master/src/clj-jvm/clojure-cheatsheet-generator.clj

as part of this github repo:

https://github.com/jafingerhut/clojure-cheatsheets

If you are interested in modifying that to produce TeXinfo format, or info format directly, you are welcome to do so. I'm not sure I have the time or motivation to modify the program for that purpose, unless it is very similar to one of those.

Andy
Grant Rettke
2012-10-09 16:35:32 UTC
Thanks!

Post by Grant Rettke
Post by Andy Fingerhut
The only changes since the previous version are to add a mention of *unchecked-math*, and
Nice! Is there one in Info format out there? I can't find it.
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
ACM, AMA, COG, IEEE
Sergey Didenko